Last year, I started a craft group with 12 women. The idea was to hang out regularly, make some fun crafts, and spark some friendships. You guys - IT WORKED. So well, in fact, that we've shared laughter, some tears, birthday parties, casseroles, babies, losses, and just LIFE. This first group will be continuing on together this coming fall - since they liked each other so much - and I'll be starting a brand new group, from scratch, in September.
If you're local to the Schaumburg, area, I would LOVE to have you join MY brand new craft group! Wondering if you'd be a good fit?
Do you often feel:
- Excited about the possibility of finding women you can do life with
- Lonely and wish you were part of a tight knit tribe like so many other women seem to be
- Anxious meeting new people because small talk can be so awkward and painful
- Frustrated that you can’t seem to find the kind of women you “just click with”
- Stuck in the same rut and looking for something just for you
- Discouraged about how to move from acquaintance to “real friend”
- Confused about the logistics of friendship - when do you hang out? Where? What do you do?
If you show up, take some risks, and keep your heart open, I promise you will find an amazing group of women. A few are already signed up!
Here’s how it works!
- We’ll meet monthly to make a craft that is simple, adorable and USEFUL!
- I’ll have all the materials ready to go, and we'll make together!
- Every new month will be an adventure - you’ll be good at some things, and other things might be a challenge. I promise that we will have a ton of fun, probably make some big messes, and laugh a LOT - no artistic experience or ability required.
- Each month, we’ll ask and answer some questions to help us get to know one another better as we craft.
- Outside of our monthly craft meeting, we’ll have other opportunities to meet up, and a monthly challenge to help encourage us to connect with each other.
- Instead of a one-time class, the group runs from September 2018 - May 2019.
Materials cost of $10 per meeting - with 9 meetings, it's a total of $90. Or, if you want to pay in one installment, it's only $80!
Dates: 9/11; 10/9; 11/13; 12/11; 1/8; 2/12; 3/12; 4/9; 5/14
Time: 7:30 pm
First Meeting: 9/11
Where: My house!
Nursing babies always welcome :-)
***THIS GROUP IS ONLY OPEN TO WOMEN WHO LIVE NEAR SCHAUMBURG***
Sign up for Kate’s 2018-2019 Craft Group! Once your payment is processed, Kate will be in touch! Dates are pictured for the entire year; including hangout dates! You can pay $45 now and the second $45 in February, or pay a total of $80 now (one free night). The cost goes to cover the supplies. Our nights next year will also have THEMES along with specific questions you can choose from to spark some deeper convo. Payment of at least half is due by July 31st to save your spot!